Welcome to Ninth East Dental, in Provo, UT, your family dental specialists.
“Ninth East dental was amazing!! They did great at answering my questions, going over concerns, and explaining pricing. Seriously the best dentist and oral care I’ve received in years. 12 out of 10 recommend!”
At Ninth East Dental, in Provo, UT, we want your first visit as a new patient — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible. Our goal is to take the stress out of booking dental services to keep your family smiling bright.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit
During your first visit, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
If you do not have dental insurance, we will still be happy to see you. We offer our own in-house dental plan that can help you maintain a healthy smile. Our plan emphasizes preventive care and locating problems while they are still small and easier and less expensive to address.
Our plan features:
- 2 dental cleanings and exams per year
- 15% off all dental treatments
- 1 free emergency exam
- No treatment limits
Our plan costs:
- $300 per adult (age 15 and older) per year, or monthly payments of $25 per adult
- $204 per child (age 14 and younger) per year, or monthly payments of $17 per child
At Ninth East Dental, in Provo, UT, we’ll find the most affordable options for the care you deserve.
We proudly accept
the following insurance companies: